Fibromyalgia Community
Constantly in pain. Don't know what's wrong with me? Need hel...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Constantly in pain. Don't know what's wrong with me? Need help.

I'm a 19 year old female. For the past year I have been getting severe muscle spasms in my left thigh. And after some time I started getting knee pain, lower back pain , random pains in my rib cage and calves, neck pain.My joints crack whenever I move and hurt. It comes and goes and moves around. Everyone keeps thinking it's in my head, but I'm constantly popping painkillers because I don't know what else to do. I have headaches everyday and constantly feel like I have a fever. I get abdominal cramps at the drop of a hat, and I feel nauseous most of the time. I have swollen painless lymph nodes on my neck and I get recurring eye infections. I've been to so many doctors and no one knows what's wrong. Ive come here as a last resort in hope of finding some kind of answer. I'm 19 but I feel like 90. I used to be very athletic and exercised all the time. I still do, but the pain doesn't make we want to anymore. I've been given supplements, calcium supplements, vitamin supplements. Nothing has helped. I just feel worse with every day.
What tests have you had?
I keep hearing these symptoms amongst many people here. I shared in these symptoms for years but you are the first to mention the lymph swelling and feverish feeling like I also had.
I lived with all your symptoms for years until I was finally diagnosed with Lyme disease. I also have confections of Babesia and Mycoplasma, all from either ticks or Mosquitos.
Not enough is being said about the magnitude of people being infected.
The NYTimes and major news shows are having reports of late, about the epidemic proportions Lymes is occurring.  Go to www.*****.org to learn of the different tick and mosquito diseases. Www.*****.com is a very good international site to find a Lymes specialized doctor.
Best wishes
Hey shenten.
The advice from Phtartist is spot on! Please follow it.
For the time being, since the pain killers are causing or contributing greatly to your many
GI and abdominal symptoms, consider reducing them and seek some form of better pain management. I would recommend a few sessions of Hypnotherapy.
There might be other underlying issues as well.
Best of luck.
Please post again.
Blessings,
Nikodicreta
Thank you so much for your replies and advice. I shall put up a post following my appointment with my doctor on Thursday.
Good wishes,
Shenten