Do I have Fibromyalgia?
I am a 39 yr old woman.  I have a lot of pain in my neck, shoulders and back.  Plus I get a lot of headaches, almost everyday.  I suffer from severe distention in the stomach and constipation as well.  The distention increases as the day progresses, and I burp a lot in the evenings, plus after meals.  Tylenol / Ibuprofen does help with the headaches.  I had an endoscopy and colonscopy done recently - they found nothing except for some polyps in the colon - which they said was not the cause for the symptons.  They did blood work to see if it is Celiac's disease, and it was not.  That's all the GI said  -now I have no idea what it is - is it Fibon romyalgia?  IBS? Constipation related?  Or something else???  Somebody please help me diagnose my disease/s............
Hi and welcome to MedHelp.  As far as I can tell, you do have symptoms that look like fibromyalgia.  A rhematologist is the kind of dr. that dxes this.  They will check for pressure points.  There is also a tilt table test that can help decide if it is fibro or chronic fatigue.

Here are some common symptoms of CFS and fibro:
CFS:
fatigue, headache, short-term memory loss, muscle pain, difficulty concentrating, joint pain, depression, abdominal pain, lymph node pain, sore throat, lack of restful sleep, muscle weakness, bitter or metallic taste, balance disturbance, diarrhea, constipation, bloating, panic attacks, eye pain, scratchiness in eyes, blurring of vision, double vision, sensitivity to bright lights, numbness or tingling in extremities, fainting spells, light headedness, dizziness, clumsiness, insomnia, fever or sensation of fever, chills, night sweats, weight gain, allergies, chemical sensitivities, palpitations, shortness of breath, flushing rash of the face and cheeks, swelling of the extremities or eyelids, burning on urination & hair loss.
reported to follow a # of infections like Epstein Barr, Mono, hep C, lyme, etc.

Fibromyalgia:
muscle pain, morning stiffness, insomnia, musculoskeletal pain, joint pain w/o swelling, fatigue, tingling, pricking or numbness, skin tenderness, light headedness (dizziness), fluid retention, stress or anxiety, poor memory, vocabulary problems, tender points, irritable bowel, chronic headaches, jaw pain, painful menstration, restless leg syndrome
Hey, unfortunatly FMS is something that cannot be diagnosed that easily, its a process of elimination, so get them to test for EVERYTHING before they try & use FMS as a DX, it is a shame that you're having all these symptoms, just because it isn't Celiac doesn't mean that your body likes wheat, my boss has menieres & i got him to give up wheat as i'd read it on here & it has really helped!! Most supermarkets sell wheat & gluten free stuff! Its worth a go!
Good luck Cx
I would encourage you to get tested for Lyme disease by a Lyme Literate MD (LLMD.)

Fibro is often misdiagnosed as Lyme.  All of your symptoms are Lyme.  Every single one.  It is not just a joint disease.  

Please know that regular lyme tests from regular doctors are not accurate.  Only an LLMD can help you.   You can find one through the ILADS or Lyme Net.