Fibromyalgia Community
Do you think I have CFS?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Do you think I have CFS?

About 6 years ago, when my first child was five months old, I woke up one morning to every single muscle and joint in my body in aching pain. I was very weak and could barely hold any weight or grip things easily. This lasted about 10 days, gradually improving every day. I went to my PCP about a week after it started and was told it was probably just a weird virus (which I didn't believe for a second).  For a few years afterwards I had several more "mini" episodes. I sometimes got a headache, would suddenly get very fatigued and then have these "traveling" aches and pains in my muscles and joints. For example, one minute my hip my hurt, then my shoulder, then my knee. It is very odd. These episodes would last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. There has been no rhyme or reason to them related to weather, my menstrual cycle, being pregnant or breastfeeding, etc. They seemed to go away for a year or two and now have been occurring more frequently. I also feel like my memory has been getting worse (but have attributed it to having 3 kids and age!) and I've developed occasional headaches that go into my neck and shoulders. I went to a neurologist about a year after these began (exam was normal) and got blood work done during an episode and the only thing abnormal was a sed rate of 30 (at the time I was about 28 years old). No one has been able to tell my what these episodes are. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Go to the Lyme page and repost.  You will get all the help you need.  Research Lyme and Mycoplasmas