Does fibromyaliga cause pain,tinling in fingers and foot.
I have tingling in my left hand/ fingers and left foot and toes.  
Hello Trisha57,
Welcome to the forum. Pain and tingling can be a common symptom of Fibromyalgia not to worry about. It is always wise thought to have a doctor examine you to make sure you don't have something pressing on a nerve somewhere in your body.

My left foot is numb. I had a MRI performed in my lower back and an EMG test, which revealed a bulging and torn disc and some nerve dysfunction. My situation doesn't require surgery thankfully, but it sure hurts sometimes. You would be wise to seek medical advice in your situation.  Good luck to you.
Hi Dusty Brown, How are you this day,fine " I hope." Thank you for the information you sent me.I was so please you took notice of my situation.The next time I see my doctor,I will tell about my problem. Thank so much for answering my question.I hope your foot feel better now,Thank you again." GOD BLESS YOU" dear. Trisha57
You might want to consider copying and pasting your question and posting it in the autoimmune diseases (expert) forum. Prof. Garth Nicolson will be here through tomorrow answering our questions. Here is the link:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Autoimmune-Disorders/show/358
Something I learned from someone else is taking Alpha Lipoic Acid helps with the tingling sensation that is either parasthesia or peripheral neuropathy.  Just follow the directions.  I usually get a great reduction in this painful sensation within just a few minutes of just one 300 mg dose.  The max is two 300 mg doses in one day.  It is an antioxidant.  I checked with my doctor and she is fine with my taking this antioxidant.  It really does help.  Not sure why it helps, but it does.

I would love to know more about this idiopathic peripheral neuropathy that so many of us have, but I can't figure out how to post for this without having to pay the fee since it's the Ask an Expert forum.