Fibromyalgia Community
Don't give up on us, Chatting does ease the pain...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

This is a follow up to the question, "why does it take so long to get a response?"
Let me apologize to you because I do understand the mental, and physical pain that you have with FMS, Artho, Migraine, ect. I'm just in a fog through out the day. Moe (my husband) calls me Lilly-Munster from The Munsters because I'm known to fall asleep during a conversation with him. Not to mention my 3 daughters with very different personallities.
Here's a quick list of my daily med list:
Norco,
Nuerontin,
Effexor,
Gabapentin,
Nabumetone,
Imitrex,
Since I live in the midwest the climate is constantly changing, and cold air is a severe trigger for a "fms" flair up so i'll have to add Morphine, to the bag of "med's of plenty". lol
Okay this is my point, And I mean this very sincerely, many of us might not be able to conversate due to just trying to survive. It's not that I don't want someone else who knows what I'm going through to bounce issues with, because I wouldn't be here.
I however, will make a daily effort to check the board more often than I do, this is not just for you but for myself aswell. I know we all have something good to give one another. So stay turned for me,

Much Love,
MoesQueen

Thats a good point

The site has become more busier of late and i think if we all made an effort to check in at least once a day we can be there to support one another and new comers.

Samantha
i live in midwest too... moved here about 3 years ago now.  My symptoms have gotten much worse since moving here from Florida.  Used to live in Virginia and then Connecticut and then Florida for 4 years... Virginia and Connecticut weren't great for pain.  A little better than here, though maybe because I was younger in my 20s.  I'm in my early 30s now.  Florida was the best.  I thought my joints wouldn't hurt so badly again, until I moved out of Florida.  Florida was amazing... the climate didn't change much.  90 degrees in the summer, from April to October.  Between 75 and 80 in the winter, late October through early April.  I sometimes wish we could move back, but my husband's job is in Indiana, so we're here to stay in the midwest for many years.  Not that I didn't have problems in Florida.  I did.  They just weren't as bad... and with weather fronts coming and going... what triggers my flare ups is the warm and cold fronts, any change in pressure or temperature.  This cold is really getting to me, now, though.  Hips have started hurting.  They have never done that before.  *sigh*