Aa
A
A
Close
136956 tn?1425609872
Endometriosis/FMS/CFS
I was diagnosed with FMS and CFS when i was 19yrs old and diagnosed with Endometriosis at 30.  I have suffered since I was 15 yrs old.  I went through a period where the FMS was so bad I had to stop working for a year.  People thought I was lazy etc... Before my surgery I was put on BC continiously and i started to feel alot better.  I had my surgery and for about 6 months i felt great minus the side effects from the Lupron, almost like i never had FMS or CFS, now I feel it coming back with avengance as well as my endo.  What do I do?   I feel so exhausted when i wake up.  I am a single mother too so I cant sleep in or anything.  I do everything.  I try to just rest and do as little as possible but i am feeling like its getting worse every day.  I have never taken any meds for FMS or CFS.  Is there anything I can take to help with this?
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi, have you checked out the ovarian cancer forum.  There are a number of posts on endometriosis.  There may be newer treatments than your last bout, however, until you know what they are it's hard to track down a good doctor for it.

Endo is much more likely to occur in FM/CFM and autoimmune illnesses than in healthy people.  When I had an endo cyst removed my CFS improved (not recovere), so I personally think the endo is a drag on the immune system that adds to the CFS/FM.  So, treatments for it might help everything.

Good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
136956 tn?1425609872
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
434278 tn?1324709825
Blank