Fibromyalgia Community
Endometriosis/FMS/CFS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Endometriosis/FMS/CFS

I was diagnosed with FMS and CFS when i was 19yrs old and diagnosed with Endometriosis at 30.  I have suffered since I was 15 yrs old.  I went through a period where the FMS was so bad I had to stop working for a year.  People thought I was lazy etc... Before my surgery I was put on BC continiously and i started to feel alot better.  I had my surgery and for about 6 months i felt great minus the side effects from the Lupron, almost like i never had FMS or CFS, now I feel it coming back with avengance as well as my endo.  What do I do?   I feel so exhausted when i wake up.  I am a single mother too so I cant sleep in or anything.  I do everything.  I try to just rest and do as little as possible but i am feeling like its getting worse every day.  I have never taken any meds for FMS or CFS.  Is there anything I can take to help with this?
Hi, have you checked out the ovarian cancer forum.  There are a number of posts on endometriosis.  There may be newer treatments than your last bout, however, until you know what they are it's hard to track down a good doctor for it.

Endo is much more likely to occur in FM/CFM and autoimmune illnesses than in healthy people.  When I had an endo cyst removed my CFS improved (not recovere), so I personally think the endo is a drag on the immune system that adds to the CFS/FM.  So, treatments for it might help everything.

Good luck