Fibromyalgia Community
Exasperated
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Exasperated

I have been suffering with groin and severe leg pain for years  58  years old  . On a good day which isn't often ow i can maybe take a stroll around my local park  , but after im in agony my groins hurt so much i feel like my legs ate going to collapse ... I now have extreme knee pain both knees  but left one is worse ... I now get a clicking sound when walking and my leg gets  stuck it wont straighten i have to push the side of my knee from the outside of the leg its like the knee joint comes out i hear a clik and the pain gets easier to manage if i do this  its excruciating  .i have been diagnosed with Sciatica of the back is this related? My legs are the worse pain and it effects my every day life im very depressed and on anti depressants please can somebody help  exlain why i feel like this?
You could have an inflammed "i" valve between the small and large intestines.  Could feel or act like a blockage.  See  a gastrologist or an internist.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...