Fibromyalgia Community
Exasperated

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Exasperated

I have been suffering with groin and severe leg pain for years  58  years old  Female .On a good day which isn't often ow i can maybe take a stroll around my local park  , but after im in agony my groins hurt so much i feel like my legs ate going to collapse ... I now have extreme knee pain both knees  but left one is worse ... I now get a clicking sound when walking and my leg gets  stuck it wont straighten i have to push the side of my knee from the outside of the leg its like the knee joint comes out i hear a clik and the pain gets easier to manage if i do this  its excruciating  .i have been diagnosed with Sciatica of the back is this related? My legs are the worse pain and it effects my every day life im very depressed and on anti depressants please can somebody help  exlain why i feel like this?
Hi Falahi and welcome to the forum.

Things to look into are:

Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Hypothyroidism (please read some of my recent  replies here in regards to thyroid function),adrenal fatigue, underlying pathogenic infectious conditions (search here for Dr. Garth Nicolson, the world's top expert in this field) which are linked to various forms of arthritis,CFS, fibromyalgia & other serious conditions.

Another area of concern would be unresolved traumatic and emotional issues/events from the past- something like PTSD.
If this resonates with you at all, please let me know and I can offer you
some suggestions, as I'm fairly knowledgeable in this.

Finally look into Tension Myositis Syndrome (TMS) in regards to the way the brain perceives and "handles" pain.
The top expert in this is Doctor Sarno (research and treatment).
If interested, I can send you a link for a free 2 Hour lecture of Dr Sarno.
Very educational, to say the least.

Note that the above is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.

Wishing you well.
Niko
   A slight blockage caused by an inflammed "i" valve which connects the small intestine to the large can cause such symptoms.  See a gastroenterologist.

wishing you the best