Eye sensitivity to light
My eyes are Extremely sensitive to light. All light. Indoor & outdoor. I don't get naussia or even headaches. Which is strange. My eyes hurt and water within seconds. I'm a 42 year old female with a stigmatism in my left eye. Any ideas?
                 Anna
Sounds like possible migraine but you should ask your Opth.  Research migraine with aura and complicated migraine.  There are eye diseases that also cause sensitivity to light so check it out.

It is a mistake to think of migraine as simply pain in the head.  It is much more although they sometimes cause intense pain in the way of headaches.  However, you can have serious migraines w/o pain according to neuros.

I was told I'd had migraines for so long I had neuro problems.  I'd only had about one or two headaches per year prior to that (since childhood).  Since FM started they are frequent and don't respond to meds; so get a handle on it soon if you have them.

Luck!
I am extremely sensitive to light and years before I was diagnosed with migraines I began to be sensitive without nausea or headaches. Truth is, I don't get much headaches now but big time nausea. Another thing...I just found out I also have cataracts on both my eyes so I need an operation. The light is refracting and may be making the nausea worse. Time will tell. Anyway, I'd see an eye doctor too. Could be eyes, could be brain. People think you have to be old to get cataracts which is not true. Oh, check out if you are having more trouble in natural light, regular light bulbs or flourescent light. Flourescent light really bothers a lot of people...makes me sick right away!