Fibromyalgia Community
FIBRO HIP PAIN

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

FIBRO HIP PAIN

Does anyone have hip pain?   I have been diagnosed with Fibro.  I had a hip xray and all is fine just a little arthritis in the lower back.
but the hip pain is horrendous!!!!  If i sit for longer than 10 minutes I can not walk at first.  Its like the muscles and tendons are pulling and scraping against my top and side hip bones.
and rolling over while I am sleeping.   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEANNE
Hey Jeanne,
Welcome to the forum.

Some parts of the following are from an earlier post of mine.

My two  cents (sense of wisdom ?)*in dealing better with Fibro.

For substance P-a neurotransmitter related to pain, use cayenne pepper powder, flour and water and make a paste/poultice to put over a cloth and then over the painful area.

For taming the effects of high tartaric acid (associated with fibro and other similar conditions) take malic acid. Tartaric acid is a muscle toxin that feeds off yeast metabolites and sugars.
A very low carb diet avoiding sugars,flour,grains and malic acid supplementation up to 1200mg daily will make a huge difference.

Water soluble CoQ10 supplements also help with cellular energy production.
Cellular energy ( due to mitochondial impairment)  production is compromised in Fibro.

EVCO-extra virgin coconut oil- to replace ALL other cooking oils, will result in LESS inflammation, as there's no alteration using EVCO with heat. Also is anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-viral! Go to the coconut research center website for more info. Also check out Oil Pulling with EVCO.

DMSO 30% solution with distilled water and only 10% solution for neck line and above -lab grade- applied in thin coats over clean painful areas is a great way to relief pain fast and to also get the antioxidant benefit s of DMSO.
Not available easily! Must be purchased from veterinarian supply shops, as it's not FDA approved. A very fundamental remedy for horses and farm animals. People that grew up in a farm will relate to this. Just follow the aforementioned instructions. Works real good for pain. I managed to take care of my bout of pleurisy a few months ago, using DMSO, Reiki and Self-Hypnosis. Otherwise, I would have been out of commission!
I was functional and actually managed to go to work without missing a day.

Magnesium oil, made from MgCl-magnesium chloride flakes and hot water 50-50. Place in plastic spray bottle when cooled down and spray all over body and rub. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then shower. Great way to supplement,-as most fibro sufferers are Mg deficient- and also pain relief remedy. Do daily for a couple weeks to build up Mg stores, then do every other day." (Or buy it ready-much more expensive though).

Also,if you could hook up with a Hypnotherapist for a few sessions
(I am board certified for this ), you will experience great improvement.
It might take 4-5 sessions, to notice substantial difference.
I book a minimum  of 5 for addressing all aspects of fibro and a sixth n/c,
followed by a booster session every 6-12 months. And this sure works!!

Some of these suggestions will only show results over
time, so do not discontinue, thinking they do not work for you!
Let me know if you need more details.
Take care.
Niko