"Father of Fibromyalgia" Opens Private Clinic in Peoria, Illnois

Dr. Muhammad B. Yunus, a rheumatologist and renowned fibromyalgia specialist, is opening a private clinic, Yunus Fibromyalgia Care Center, in early May in Peoria, Illinois. The practice will be dedicated to fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome.

Yunus Fibromyalgia Care Center is located at the Proctor Professional Building at 5401 N. Knoxville, Suite 218, Peoria, Illinois 61614
This is great news.  I sure wish someone would open a clinic near my home.  I'm sure one day we will have one.

Thanks for the info. PlateletGal.
Hi there! I was just wondering if you could tell me how I can find a specialist for fibro in my town or nearby? Do I have to be refered? Probably eh? Is there a website I can go to, to find a specialist? I live in windsor ontario. I've never really been treated for it and on top of that the no insurance is real pain in the arse. Anyhow, take care.
http://www.co-cure.org/CAN_ON.htm

I'm not sure if a referral is required or not, but you can always call their office to see.  
Oops..so sorry.  I just realized you directed your ? to PlateletGal.