Fibromyalgia Community
Federal disability retirement application
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Federal disability retirement application

I need help finding a doctor in the south who will help me with my Federal disability retirement application for tendonitis throughout both arms, fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety. No doctor wants to write the narrative medical evaluation report.

And does anyone know of tendonitis and fibromyalgia connection. I got tendonitis throughout both arms and next thing I am told I have fibromyalgia.

Thanks, Beth
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi, Beth,

I believe you will have to be able to proof that you are acutally unable to make a tained/sutomary gainful living because of your disability, not just from your diagnosing doctors, but also from your own testimony, family and friends observation should help your case too.

It is a complicated and stressful process to go thru.  I wish you the best of luck.

p.s. I don't know if there's a connection between tendonitis and fibro.....though I have both.  I think tendonitis is a rhumatology issue, fms can be a completely debilitating symdrom.

Kit
Blank
I'm from NC and I used Allsup (google it for info) to get my claim going. You can fill out a review on their site and they will call you and let you know if they think you have a chance. I do believe that you have to have a doctor back up your claim tho. Hope this helps.
Blank
wIth fibro it is y tendens and y musells from dorothy.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...