Federal disability retirement application
I need help finding a doctor in the south who will help me with my Federal disability retirement application for tendonitis throughout both arms, fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety. No doctor wants to write the narrative medical evaluation report.

And does anyone know of tendonitis and fibromyalgia connection. I got tendonitis throughout both arms and next thing I am told I have fibromyalgia.

Thanks, Beth
Hi, Beth,

I believe you will have to be able to proof that you are acutally unable to make a tained/sutomary gainful living because of your disability, not just from your diagnosing doctors, but also from your own testimony, family and friends observation should help your case too.

It is a complicated and stressful process to go thru.  I wish you the best of luck.

p.s. I don't know if there's a connection between tendonitis and fibro.....though I have both.  I think tendonitis is a rhumatology issue, fms can be a completely debilitating symdrom.

Kit
I'm from NC and I used Allsup (google it for info) to get my claim going. You can fill out a review on their site and they will call you and let you know if they think you have a chance. I do believe that you have to have a doctor back up your claim tho. Hope this helps.
wIth fibro it is y tendens and y musells from dorothy.