Fibromyalgia Community
Fibro, Post Viral Syndrome another "Link" -?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Hi ALL!  (I also posted (most of this) in the Neurology Community).
Okay - here I am on Community # 4 from just joining the site.
Whew - so much information! I'm really, really trying to figure out what's going on with me as I sit and wait in Limbo Land.

In a nutshell, I have FMS, RLS, Chiari Malformation, Scoliosis, Low Iron, Umm. Maybe more, what the heck! Oh yeah, and suspected MS.

In 1996 I was 30 years old and got the Chicken Pox (Zoster?)... So bad, the pox were starting to form in my eyes... So all said and done, I recouped and went about my life. BUT, things started changing. Not very noticeable at first but progressively. Upon reflection, I also recall, at least twice prior in my life (14 years old and 17 years old) I ALSO had a Zoster outbreaks).
Suffered bouts of long-term vertigo. A period of time where I could not move my neck for about a week without 10+ pain - this included trying to eat or drink or even swallow. My doctor has, of course, given me anti-biotics when needed, usually, I have to go through 2 or 3 rounds coupled with steroids to get rid of whatever.
Within the last 2 years all the Nutshell stuff above was discovered. Now I know the Chiari and Scoliosis aren't part of this; but as for the FMS and suspected MS... Well that what my question is (finally - I know I ramble :) )

How long does Post Viral Syndrome last if untreated thoroughly?

Thank you,

Nicole