Fibro, thyroid disorders and gastroparesis
How many fibromyalgia suffers also have a thyroid disorder, gastroparesis, and also had h-pylori as a child?

0
1. I have not been diagnosed, but have similar conditions

1
2. I have been diagnosed with at least two of the other conditions

0
3. I have all of the conditions

0
4. I was diagnosed with H-pylori
fibromyalgia since 1993
h. pylori 1999
gastroparesis since 1999
Thanks so much for your quick response.  I'm so sorry that you are dealing with all of this too. My I ask how you are coping? Have you found any thing that has helped you? Research indicates that approximately 85% of the population has the h-pylori bacteria.  I'm hoping to receive alot of response here so I can compile the information to submit to the FDA for further research and thr development of effective treatment.
Have Fibro, post thyroid CA with total thyroidectomy and had h pylori
I'm want to thank you so much for your response to this survey, which helps all of use Fibros speak out about what these horrible diseases are doing to our lives. I hope that you are doing well. Have you found any effective treatments that you could share? Again, thank you for your courageousness in helping in this fight for wellness.  
I was diagnosed with gastroparesis in 2011 when after having my gallbladder removed, I experienced nausea and pain on my left shoulder blade and upper abdomen...it was horrible and I went from 123 pounds to 92 pounds..I finally got better but find myself getting flares like you are explaining...I have been getting issues of chest, neck and back achiness and pain for years...then the nausea for months...years ago while working on my Phd , I had to quit school a few times because of pains and digestive distress...Consequently, when I had a private practice, I specialized in anxiety disorders...I actually did well for years but am in this syndrome again with symptoms of IBS and fibromyalgia---does this sound like what you go through?
Thank you for your respone. I know it will help all of us. Have you been tested for H-pylori?  Your gastrointestinal and other symptoms sound very familiar.  Have you had your thyroid checked.  I am not sure whether you weight loss was due to Gastroparesis or something else.
I was tested for H pylori in 2011 and again in 2012 and was told I didn't have it...interestingly though, when I was put on erythromycin for a month to help motility, I got much better and remained so for almost two years...I have had fibromyalgia pain since in college...and was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse when I was about 35...it is supposedly a benign condition in me but I suffered from what is called mitral valve prolapse syndrome for many years....it sounds exactly like fibromyalgia...beta blockers helped the skipped heartbeats but not the achiness....however, I became an avid exerciser and was able to feel well for many years -then a few years ago, all this started...I am not really sure I have gastroparesis even though they diagnosed it after a GES and because I was consistently nauseated for over six months---that was the worst!!!i have had my thyroid checked but don't think the traditional tests are very accurate...I don't lack energy unless I feel really badly...
I know my weight loss was due to the nausea and inability to eat---I was so grateful to gain it back and when the digestive issues flare, it scares me that I will lose it again..
antibiotic resolved h pylori.  about six small meals a day for gastroporesis, miralax every other day. cymbalta, nortriptyline, fioricet for fibro.