Fibromyalgia Community
Fibro/CFS and Hypochlorhydria (low stomach acid)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Fibro/CFS and Hypochlorhydria (low stomach acid)

Did you know Hypochlorhydria or low stomach acid, is associated with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome??
This could be the reason why we are not absorbing nutrients and protein which further exacerbate our symptoms.  
If you experience undigested food in your stool, irritable bowel, gastric reflux (yes, low stomach acid can cause gastric reflux), indigestion or uncomfortable feeling after eating. nausea, acne, immune system problems, food allergies, joint aches, muscle aches, etc., you could have hypochlorhydria caused by FMS/CFS.

Asking your physician or natural healthcare provider to supplement with Betaine Hydrochloride and Pepsin (together in one supplement) could help. Many physicians are trained to think our gut problems are because of too much acid and tell you to take an antacid, which will only make the situation worse.  

My natural healthcare practitioner gave me samples of the supplement yesterday and I already notice a difference.
I hope this information will help somebody!!

Warm Regards,

Ree4tu