Fibromyalgia Community
Fibro and Bladder Problems?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Fibro and Bladder Problems?

Is overactive bladder a symptom of fibro? Mine seems to be that way at night. I'm waking up through the night like a prenant woman and I'm not. Not to mention my insomnia medication is obviously not working. I took Lunesta 3mg last night along w/ my other meds and I still awoke at 2am and have been up since then. I'm a trainwreck right now.
I don't have this problem but according to what I have read it is a symptom.
Do you remember where you read it?
No but I'll find it and let you know.
I read it in a fibro book I have, written by a doctor.  It said frequency and urinary tract infection symptoms without any actual infection.  I also read it causes IC (interstitial cystitis) on one of the web links.  I googled fibromyalgia and read the links.I actually saw this listed several times.
I am now going to a Fibromyalgia clinic and have bladder problems. The well respected doctor I am going to has told me there is a definite link to bladder and gastro problems in relation to Fibro.
Where is there a fibro clinic I'm desperate right now, I have so many things going on I want to scream...I would travel just about anywhere I guess to get good treatment..thanks in advance.