Fibromyalga or worse?
Years ago I had a bad fall from the peak of a house and landed head and chest first, resulting in internal bruising, severe whiplash and compressed vertebrae in my neck. It actually ripped some muscles where my head and neck attach. I have been living with neck pain since then and have noticed several additions years later. I woke up one day with a blood clot in my right chest which caused my right arm to swell badly and caused enlarged veins in my chest on my right side. Since all that, I have chest pains very often, usually stabbing pains and tenderness in my chest and swelling of my right arm. Advance a few years and now my left side is doing the same thing, except no blood clot that I am aware of. I have been to the ER quite a few times thinking it was a heart attack or something because of the shortness or breath, tingling in my arms and other symptoms at the time. I often find myself having trouble focusing and seem to be rundown and irritable at times. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Can this be Fibromyalgia along with other problems? I am at my wits end and tired of hurting all the time.
I forgot to mention, I also have had issues with my eyes trying to focus at times and a reaction to certain smells that I never had before. Along with having trouble remembering and concentrating at times and be irritable and tired all the time.