Aa
A
A
Close
1389596 tn?1279836012
Fibromyalga or worse?
Years ago I had a bad fall from the peak of a house and landed head and chest first, resulting in internal bruising, severe whiplash and compressed vertebrae in my neck. It actually ripped some muscles where my head and neck attach. I have been living with neck pain since then and have noticed several additions years later. I woke up one day with a blood clot in my right chest which caused my right arm to swell badly and caused enlarged veins in my chest on my right side. Since all that, I have chest pains very often, usually stabbing pains and tenderness in my chest and swelling of my right arm. Advance a few years and now my left side is doing the same thing, except no blood clot that I am aware of. I have been to the ER quite a few times thinking it was a heart attack or something because of the shortness or breath, tingling in my arms and other symptoms at the time. I often find myself having trouble focusing and seem to be rundown and irritable at times. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Can this be Fibromyalgia along with other problems? I am at my wits end and tired of hurting all the time.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1389596 tn?1279836012
I forgot to mention, I also have had issues with my eyes trying to focus at times and a reaction to certain smells that I never had before. Along with having trouble remembering and concentrating at times and be irritable and tired all the time.
Comment
Cancel
1389596 tn?1279836012
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
1389596 tn?1279836012
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources