Fibromyalgia-Kidney Disease Connection

I would like to know how common it is for the incidence of renal insufficiency to be connected with long-standing Fibromyalgia cases.

Thank you,

AmbyLou
No it isn't.  I think you should be tested for Lupus and if you have and it was negative, keep going back to a rheumatologist as it can take quite a long time for a positive test in your blood.
Actually, the doctor, author of "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibrmyalgia", does believe there is some malfunction of the kidneys, esp as it pertains to the kidney's role in phosphate control and the resulting impact on energy production in the mitochondria of every cell.   And, I have a daughter with Fibro on-set in late teens.  She had kidney problems in late grade school, not related to diabetes.  Hmmm.  (You may be able to get or order it sent to your local library.  He is very clear on his theory)

I want to thank you for taking the time to respond to my question; it's very helpful. - I actually read that same book years ago myself but had not remembered that interesting bit of information. - Blessings