Fibromyalgia Community
Fibromyalgia
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Fibromyalgia

This is not a question. I believe that Fibromyalgia is caused my Gluten intolerance and MSG. Those two affect the IBS that plays a role in FM.  I've felt so much better excluding these out of my diet.  Dairy intolerance is another one.   I started taking Gabapentin and that has given me back 80% use of my body. I can clean my house now and even garden for a short period of time.  It has allowed me to walk about 1/4 of a mile each day. Before, I couldn't even walk to my mailbox without my joints hurting.  Massage of the feet works really well too!  Believe it. It relaxes the mind and body. It has to be soft though.  Anyway, I thought this might help those out there. Only because I've had this for 5 years and the pain is relentless!  At times, I feel I have something else, but have come to the realization that this is a syndrome and it is very real! There are doctors out there that just don't understand. Search for a sympathetic and patient Dr.  Acupuncture also works for temporary relief.  Pray for good health and that you could at least function for a descent life.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank