Fibromyalgia
Have pain all over,always tierd,I don't sleep. I don't feel like it's just the disc problem. Can you have both Fibromyalgia and herniated discs problem at same time?
Absolutely!! U need to find a Dr. in your area that is knowledgeable of Fibro. and get tested.
YES YES YES. You can have fibro with every other condition. Find a doctor that will work with you to ease the pain. Find one that believes fibromyalgia is real. It is easier in this day and age to do so. A few short years ago, not so much. My doctor (a few years back) looked at me like I had a mental condition when I told him my skin hurts. Finding a shower head that didn't feel like piercing needles was a task, but finally figured that out. It is hard to explain pain. If you stub your toe, it hurts like heck and you can't even speak until that pain subsides. People with Fibro can do the same thing and it takes three times as long to be able to speak, and another 30-40 minutes for the pain to subside. We feel it the same as everyone else...it is just intensified, more frequent, and most times unexplained as to an actual source. Good luck! Keep us posted.
I haven't talked to a doctor about it because I don't know how to explain it and it comes and goes. Does fibro always hurt everywhere? Because mine is random places and random times.