Fibromyalgia
Does it matter where you live with this disease
My sons father moved to Fla. and said that is the only place that he could live
Meanwhile he hasn't seen his son for 1 year
Is Fla a good place to live
I can only tell you about my own experience.  I am a resident of Canada's Yukon Territory.  As much as I love the place, the cold is hard on me.  I got to spend a short time in Florida the last 2 winters and I found it very agreeable.  My husband and I plan to spend 3 months in Florida this winter.  I don't know if summer in Florida would be good for me, since really hot weather and high humidity bother me as well.  
Hi Everyone,

I was first diagnosed with a positive ANA for lupus.  I've been seeing a Rheumatologist for almost 4 years now.  They seem to think I have Fibro/Osteoarthritis.  Currently, I'm on disability at the age of 40.  I desire to return to work on a part time basis so that I can feel good about myself.  Recently, my fiancée got a job in Chicago and I'm concerned if that move will make things worse.  Any thoughts?