Going off cymbalta
I have been taking cymbalta for months and have not noticed any relief. I get more relief from supplements. Has anyone ever weined themselves off cymbalta and how? I am currently taking 60mg at night. Please and thank you.
My doctor put me on cymbalta and I really liked it.  However, after a month on the drug, my teeth grindind started up again.  I mentioned this to my doctor, who immediately took me off the drug because "teeth grinding" is one of the side effects and I had previously been diagnosed with TMJ.  I had only been on it a month, but she took me off immediately.
After a few months my doc. add a dose of 60mg in the morning too.  So now I take 60mg 1 in the AM and 1 12 hours later.  Talk to your doc. about your next move.
If you ween you need the help of your doc especially if you don't have the 30mg capsules. If you don't do it correctly it could cause some bad symptoms.

Cymbalta is, without a doubt, the most difficult med that I've ever discontinued.  Go slow, work with phys., and let a friend know what you're doing.