Hand and foot Pain
I am told i have fibromyalgia  .Does anyone out there suffer with very bad foot pain ? and very bad hand pain / with fibromyalgia .?
Hi;
  Yes, I have foot and hand pain. My hands hurt so bad right now it's hard to type. Lower back pain is also a serious culprit, my hair even hurts, the nerves in my scalp makes it feel like things are growing out of my head. ....:( take care

gentle hugs to you
Angel
When I was finally dx'd it was because I had gone to my physician due to my ankles hurting for over 3 mos.  I had no idea what was wrong at that time.  My hands also hurt, but that is usually in the morning.  Like I need to stretch them out to make them work.

I hope you feel better soon.
Morning!  Yes I also have hand and foot pain!  Both of my hands and arms are very painful and I was diagnosed back in Nov of 08.  My left foot is very bad.  This fibro stuff ***** big time.  Diana
YES I DO TO AND JUST THE OTHER DAY I GOT UP AND TRIED TO DO SOMETHING FOR ONCE AND MY FEET STARTED HURTING SO BAD WITHIN A FEW MINUTES THAT I WAS ALMOST IN TEARS AND MY HANDS AND FINGERS ARE THE SAME WAY.. AND I NOTICE IN THE MORNINGS OR WHEN I HAVE A BAD FLARE UP THAT I CANT EVEN MAKE A FIST.  ITS LIKE THEY ARE SWOLLEN OR JUST CANT PUT MY FINGERS TOGETHER LIKE THAT.  LIKE I SAID BEFORE THESE SYMPTOMS ARE AWFUL AND VERY HARD TO DEAL WITH.. I JUST WANT TO SIT HERE AND CRY SOMETIMES CAUSE OF THE PAIN AND HOW THIS HAS AFFECTED MY LIFE.  ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP AND I USE TO TALK ON THE PHONE ALOT TO MY FRIENDS AND I DOINT EVEN WANT TO DO THAT ANYMORE .. IM JUST SO TIRED WELL IM BEYOND TIRED .. THERE IS NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL MOST OF THE TIME.  I CANT THINK OR FOCUS LIKE I USE TO .  OH. THERE IS SO MANY THINGS THAT I GO THROUGH EVERY DAY AND IT GETS VERY OLD BUT WHAT ELSE CAN A PERSON DO... FOR NOW I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT.  I AM THANKFUL FOR THE PAIN MEDICATION CAUSE AT LEAST I CAN GET UP AND WALK SOME .  WITHOUT THE PAIN MEDCIATION I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TOLERATE THE PAIN.. SIMPLE AS THT!  HOPE U FEEL BETTER!
Thanks for the replies .I just wanted to see  if the pain i had was similar to other sufferers.Which is the case .This trip is no good and i dont want to play any more .
But i gues i will do as you are all doing and cope the best you can .Dam i am having trouble just sitting  on this chair here .
god bless all i wish you well.
ps: dont forget to check heart for   Mytral valve prolapes