Has Cymbalta helped you?
I thought I did a poll asking this but I can not find it, guess it is out in cyber space. I was given Gabapentin and Cymbalta for my fibro pain. I have had a toughtime this Spring for some reason. I can not take Lyrica for weight gain and Savella makes me sweat constantly so I am hopeful Cymbalta may help, as it helped you?
I have tried cymbalta for my FM pain and it helped me a lot! My pain was debilitating before, couldn't get out of bed or hang with my friends.  Of course there are side effects though.  It was like a stimulant for me at first, but then that subsided.  But I did begin to have difficulty sleeping some nights. I was on cymbalta for longer then a year. The one thing that is really tough is getting off cymbalta!!! I had terrible withdrawal (and you could read plenty online with the same) so weaning off took several months - just keep that in mind.  I now have minimal to no pain without drugs.  I hope this helps (-: