Has anyone one been to the Fibro and Fatigue centers?
I have gone to a Fibromyalgia and Fatigue center and am having such a hard time getting back because it is a 4 hr. drive both ways.  The supplements and IV nutrition they gave me made me fel like a million bucks but I am supposed to get these every week and haven't managed to figure this out.  The doctor told me there is another alternative which are doing shots 3x a week.  Has anyone done these and do they help?

thanks, Erica
Hi Erica, where is this Fibro and Fatigue Center you talk about?  I am in WI.  What kind of IV nutritiondo you receive?  How long does it last? What kind of shots are you getting?  Sorry for all the qustions, but I am just diagnosed last Thursday and have my 1st Dr. appt. this afternoon so trying to get ideas on treatment and whether or not I should go see a Rheumy or not.  THANKS>
This is news to me too, and I've had fibro for over 20 yrs. I too would like to know what the IV's were, and what the shots are? Where is this center? Do they have a wesite/ Give with the info, girl!
Could you let me have the details as well becuase I'm interested aswell.  What was these shots for and in what terms does it help you.  My email address is ***@****

nickname:  lizzy219
Come on, share info with us!

Okay... I could have sworn that I posted this earlier. Weird. Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum runs the Fibro & Fatigue Centers. His centers are around the country and located in around in Atlanta, GA, Cleveland, OH, Dallas, TX, Denver, CO, Detroit, MI, Fort Worth, TX, Las Vegas, NV, Norwalk, CT, Philadelphia, PA, Portland, OR, Pittsburgh, PA and Seattle, WA.

I've been there appx. four or five times.  I was actually looking here to see if anyone else had and if their experience was a positive one.  Never felt any relief from the i.v.'s or intramuscular shots (or any of the many supplements that they sell and that I can not afford).  Anyway, I'm usually too sick to get there.  If I recall, they wanted me to commit to a three month program.  They did extensive tests and did find that I have thyroid issues.  No one else had before since they don't do the same testing that they do at Fibro and Fatigue.  Guess I should try commiting to the three months!
I used to go to the one in Bellevue, Wa.  I had a lot of hope at first, and then just a lot of debt.  I did not have insurance and spent thousands on all of those labs.  I spent even more on the supplements, but they made me vomit.  I could not keep them down and I ended up leaving - frustrated and in the hole.  They gave a lot of good info, but I never felt any different.

The one thing that has worked for me is acupuncutre - making me wish I had tried that first.  I tried acupuncture as a last resort, but it DOES help!  At least, it helps me - it took 3 months to feel the difference, though.