Hello, I've got a few questions to ask about Fibromyalgia.
Hello Everyone, I'm unsure if should go to a doctor about this as I would feel so silly walking in and saying 'I think I have fibromyalgia. I suffer with a lot of the symptoms I found on a list, Anxiety, Swelling of extremity's, Mood swings, lots and lots of those types of symptoms. The other thing that happens to me is pain in the left sholder blade, neck pain, chest pain, knee/leg pain, elbow pain and now most frequently hip pain in both hips, which i cant for the life of me figure  out what would of caused that! I've looked into it so many times but I've never been sure, can the pain come and go? I often only get one pain at a time like they swap and change a lot? can that happen? I'm always in some sort of pain be it mild or its hurts quiet a lot.

I hope this makes sense to you, I'm not great at explaining things

Thank you.
I would also like to point out I am 20 years old and this has been happening for a year. I've also suffered with diagnosed sciatica.