Fibromyalgia Community
Hi I am new here looking for some support.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

I was wondering has anyone felt so much pain they thought they were having a heart attack? I cant get over this feeling of doom.  I have been dealing with this for months I was healthy one day I woke up my life was over.  Everyday feels like a struggle. How do I move on?  I am a mother and wife can't take care of them no more.
marissa555255, YES!!! Everyday is a struggle for me as well...I used to be healthy also, and it was great, but then my body showed up. What is the medical conditions that have brought you to this point? Is the pain around your heart, lungs? Usually when the pain is intense and the feeling of death or doom is there, They say go to E.R., however if you were having a heart attack, it would have happened within minutes of the first pains and thoughts of doom.
JUST know if you keep dwelling on the negative, that is all you can get...You want to move on....From what? Illness Or Heartbreak? Honey, please tell me, how many children and of course the ages too....Do you have God in your life? I am a mother of 4 daughters. I will ck shortly for your reply, It is past dinner here but before I go to bed I will ck to see if you were able to answer ...If not, we can talk in the a.m.   You are not done yet, so quit thinking such things. If I can make it through.....YOU can also..GOD BLESS!!  loimmarmar
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hang in there Marissa. The spiritual aspect of suffering has a meaning.
The meaning is that in order for us to grow, suffering will make us dig deep enough,
down to our psyche and spirit. And the deeper we go, the greater the potential
to grow stronger. We learn more lessons the hard way, than any other way!

At the molecular/chemical level, the meaning of your pain and suffering is that your body
is out of harmony and out of balance.
If you would like some holistic and alternative recommendations,
please post at the alternative therapies (within this forum) or message me directly.
Include -if you want- brief medical history, dietary habits, stress levels, emotions, past traumas physical or emotional and any other details you may consider important.
Blessings to you and your family and  loimmarmar ( excellent advice)
Nikodicreta

This is how I am feeling, too.  All of a sudden I cannot handle my pain.  I'm with you!
HELLO,
   I KNOW AND IT SURE DOES SUCK...I have experienced that same thing just last week, then about 2 weeks before that and then 2 and 1/2 weeks before that and then it was a full month before that but then it was only three days before then and wow that one lasted for nine solid days and nights....Been there and done that for the last 25 years, and you know what, I'm STILL HERE AND STILL ALIVE and I'll be there again and just when I know ""I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!""..."THE PAIN IS TOO GREAT"!!!.....The hot soak or shower, several tylenol a muscle relaxer, breathing relaxation technics while heating pad is on worse area of pain, and several prayers along the way, (I do not pray for myself, because praying for others takes your mind off of yourself, and I just ask for strength to endure, because I do know that he does not give more than we can handle), NOW, each one of these things are designed to work TOGETHER. Apart from themselves, they will not have the full complete ability to perform expertly, Think if your hand, no middle finger or thumb, inability to function properly...Same theory here....ATTACK THE PAIN BY ALL MEANS POSSIABLE!!!!!
   Do not allow it to CONTROL YOU AS IT ATTACKS!!!!

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!"                                  HAVE A WONDERFUL BLESSED DAY and God Bless!!
                                                                 loimmarmar
can you urgently get help - as much as you can - any - with kid(s) - it's almost absolutely necessary.
yes, i sure have had that weight on the heart. you probably were/ are having heart issues that would show up on a test. these can be eased by modern medicine but it's vital to remove the stress that's causing in the first place. easier said than done but you need to make these changes, or they'll be made for you. take care