Hot circle on top of my head
I have been getting a hot spot about 2 inches round on the very top of my head close to my forehead. I sometimes feel like I could put an ice  cube on it to cool it off. It feels hot to touch. I am starting to notice that my hair seems very thin in this area.....I can plainly see my scalp. Does anyone have any ideas? I am currently been tested to see if my levels of thyroid are on the right track. Apparently after 20 some odd years of the same dosage ... I am now hypo. I am wondering if this has anything to do with it.

The only other family history I have ; my sister was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma disease in 2006 and is still battling with it. My father had heart disease with angina attacks since he was about 18 years old. He finally lost his battle with it as did all his 6 brothers. Does anyone have any insight with what could be wrong with me?