Hot spot on head
I have hot spots the size of silver dollar on right side of my head a lot. Just fells like circle of heat and headache.
When I go to chiroprator, she makes go away but it only last a day or two. To sleep when I have it, I put crushed ice in double bag and lay my head on it. I can't find a doctor who ever heard of it or knows what I am talking about either.
I am new here and just reading a few things and seen this that you posted.  I have had the same thing on my right forehead for about 9 months now and on my right wrist on the inside.  It feels as if I got a burn, I look and no burn, or redness.  It comes and goes with out warning.

I just had a MRI of my brain and a EEG done this month.  Next week I will get the results..  I have many other strange pains, and problems to write here.  When I look at my list, it scares me and wonder if Doctors think I am making all this up for over a year now.

Good Luck!!