Hysterctomy
I have a fibroycist on my utereus the size of an apple should I get a hystectormy?  Isn't there a medicine that would desolve this fibroycist?
I had surgery to remove 3 cysts in my ovalry,uterus years ago, .not a full hystectomy. I won't suggest it hyst. unless your GYN says otherwise.  But, I do believe it needs to be removed though.  My cysts doubled the size overnight...luckily, I was already scheduled to be operated on that day.

Do you know if you have endometriosis?  There's medication for that to decrease the chance of cyst growth I believe.  Not sure exactly.

Best of luck...hope my response helps you a little.

Hugs,
Kit

I had a big ole benign tumor the size of a grapefruit on one of my ovaries, along with smaller ones on both ovaries. I had surgery to remove them several years ago. They also removed one of my ovaries. I was thru having kids so I wish I had insisted on a complete hystorectomy then. Because, I had terrible periods, a lot of painful cramps, etc..  And just a couple years ago I ended up having the hysterectomy. So I ended up with 2 surgeries instead of 1.

It is all up to you I would say. If you still want children or more children then of course, you should do all you can to not have the hysterectomy. How is your period? Do you have a lot of pain, etc.. Just decide what is best for your life. In my case, I wish I had had it done with the tumor surgery.... Good luck