Fibromyalgia Community
I need help with constant chills, red pimples/dots, and red flares!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Hey.. so for a couple months i've been going through this unknown problem. I have gone to my pediatrician and a doctor, and still no answers, im also 15. My mom has a history of lupus as well. So anyway, my problem is i've been having a problem with chills that go off in my body mostly. They happen like when i move in my bed, I put a shirt on, I feel any type of emotion, or.. it can happen anytime as well. Another problem is that I've been forming a lot of very small red dots/pimples on my arms and legs mostly, some are on my chest too. I was thinking that these could be from the constant chills I have too. My last thing to go along with these is that I flare out in redness easily on my chest, arms, and legs. This usually happens after a shower, or any type of feeling i have. I'm really urging to have this solved, could these lead towards stress or lupus? Because I have also been stressed out for a long time. Please reply good!
O, by the way.. I didn't mean to post this in fibromyalgia.. I would just lean towards moreso unknown disorder..
Philos901
Hey saw your request for advice and I could'nt resist attempting to have a little chat with you. I feel so very bad that you are going through these issues such a young age. Being a teenager in itself is difficult without having to deal with additional problems.I have an autoimmunne system disease similar to Lupus called Sjogren's disease. I suffer from rashes on my legs, shoulders and cheeks (face). My skin is sensitive, but I don't get the chills. Have you been diagnosed with Lupus? It sounds like you are under a lot of stress dealing with the "unknown" of what could be wrong with you. Do you have a lot of interests or hobbies? Maybe if you were distracted with something to take your mind off from these health problems you would feel better. What has your doctor recommended? Are you taking any medications? Sometimes that will cause unusual side effects. I just wanted to let you know that someone out here feels for you and is keeping you in her thoughts and prayers. You take care and be well. Trixie
Well thank you for replying. I don't use any medications and usually all I really do is chill and play on my laptop too. I haven't been diagnosed with lupus and my mom who has it, said that its highly unlikely that I have it given the problems since these never really happen with lupus. I feel like stress in itself could may be causing these problems. My doctor has also not given me anything given they haven't seen a problem they know of.