Fibromyalgia Community
Im Fed Up.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Im Fed Up.

Had Fibro about 4yrs ago and my Doc put me on 50mg of Prednisolone to start then came down slowly to 5mg.
And it fixed it.

Its been creeping up on me again numb feet, sciatica, aches and pains cant sleep, pins and needles and of course Stress headaches, oh yes two numb fingers on left hand as well.
Wonder if I should try the same treatment as last time or are there any better alternatives now.????

Have to do something as I cannot think very clearly and so very tired all the time.Must get this debilitating illness under control somehow.

HELP please.
I would definitely recommend that you seek help from a Rheumatologist or a Dr that supports Fibro patients.

I have been having great success taking Savella along with Pritstiq.  The pain has improved and my brain fog has lifted.

I also take blood pressure meds, so it's quite a lot to swallow each morning, but definitely worth it to be able to function in my life again.

Additionally, I am taking lots of vitamins and supplements and can't recommend them enough...HUGE improvement in my overall wellbeing and mental clarity.
Getting past the Fibro pain and CFS is really a process of figuring out what works and does't work for your personal issues.  
I would recommend you visit this wonderful website......http://www.fms-help.com/    This was my first stop when I thought I was crazy and couldn't find anyone to help me!  As I read all that this woman went through, I realized that this diseas is very real and I was really suffering with something and needed help!  More help than 'just take a tylenol'!  Ya' know?
Thank you for your input really do appreciate it.Will look further into your suggestions.
I am in Aus so will find out what Savella and Pritstig  is for a start.

Take care sincerely Joan.