Fibromyalgia Community
Intorducing a new Community Leader

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Intorducing a new Community Leader

We're pleased to announce that Dustybrown is our new Community Leader in the Fibromyalgia / CFS Community.  Dustybrown has been a terrific contributor to the community, and we're thrilled she has accepted this role. Please give her a warm welcome, as we look forward to working with Dustybrown and your entire community.

Cheryl
MedHelp Community Mgr
I am so glad to hear that you are our new leader! Welcome!!!! You seem to know so much but not only that you are very caring in everyone of your post that I have read you speak to each one of us not just as a person who knows alot you have great compassion for us..

CONGRADULATIONS AND WELCOME

Sportsgirlmom!!!!!!!!

Congratulations !
Hello to Everyone,
Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope that I am able to assist and learn much from everyone here on MedHelp. Just so you all know, I am no stranger to Fibromyalgia and CFS. I have was officially diagnosed in 2008, but I have been suffering with the illness and other co-occurring problems like osteoarthritis of the spine, sciatica, degenerative disc disease and many others issues since I was in my late teens.

I admit I don't know everything, but I am always open to learning and definitely willing to accept new opportunities for learning. I am always reading about new medical breakthroughs and scientific studies. If any of you are privy to new information please send it my way as I eat it up like chocolate!  

I look forward to meeting as many of you as I possibly can. Although this illness is a rough one, it is manageable and I believe using this forum as a support tool for strength is one way to help become healthier! Again thank you for welcoming me!
Congrads, Dusty.  We are a blessed bunch to have you around.

Warm huggies,
Congratulations Dusty,

We are very blessed to have you as a community leader.  You have such a warm and kind person.

Hi, Welcome Dustybrown.  I have a question. I suffer from bad pelvic pain as well as fibro. They can't seem to find out why the pelvic pain is so bad. Once I was diagnosed with pubis symphsis but my hip sockets and tail bone hurt and I have bad cramps that I cannot tell if they are like uterine or colon. I am 64 and went thru menapause 20 years ago. Does anyone know anything I might try.
Congratulations Dusty!

You'll be a great asset to this community.

Best Wishes,
Tuckamore
Congrats
Congratulations Dusty!

Thank you for taking the time to help.  It means so much when you are desperate for answers to have someone respond to your questions.

Thanks again, Karen
Hi Congratulations....I am CL in GERD and Chiari and pop in from time to time...if I can be of ne help please let me know : )

Good luck
Thanks again to everyone new saying hello!!! I am looking forward to my new role here.
-Dusty
I am the community leader of the child behavior forum. I too, have fibromyalgia and am starting to find out some of the other things that I have such as degenerative disc disease which I have probably had for about 10 or more years. I have about 90%-95% of the symptoms that tend to go with fibro. I hope that we can chat one day and get to know each other. Maybe we can be of help to each other. At least I hope. Congratulations!
Glad to see you here! Congrats!