Fibromyalgia Community
Is fibro, Costochondritis and CFS found to be all in one person?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Haven't been on in a while. Fibro for appx 20 yrs, costochondritis 3 yrs and now pysc thinks I have something else drs haven't found yet. Maybe CFS she said. Have constant fatigue(even after sleep), swollen neck and underarm swollen lymph nodes, strange headache, brain fog much worse, sore throat almost constantly, and of course muscle and joint pain much worse. Using a cane alot now. Is it normal that all three can affect one person? Does having one make you more at risk for getting others? Any help appreeciated. Spelcial "Hi" to plateletgal
All of the ailments you mentioned can most certainly be related. I would see a Fibro-friendly Rheumatologist if I were you. Go to the National Fibromyalgia Association's website to search for a provider if you can't get a good referral. www.fmaware.org/  
Good luck.
-Dusty