Is it Fibromyalgia or just cfs
This is for a lady butterfly i just read your reply to mog dated 22nd may. My daughter's aged 12 and been displaying a variety of symptoms such as heightened sense of muscle pains after a normal Physical Education lesson in school, stomach aches, headaches( recurrent). These for the past one and a half year at least. Doctors thought that she was just anxious and we've once seen consultant at hosp who did scan of stomach and some blood tests - all normal I req lupus - ok too. Then we saw a psychologist - just been discharged with advice to manage symptoms. Due to see a consultant next week but she's suffering quite a lot. Stomach ache and nauseaus feeling back . Just come from school, has emptied bowels at school after 2 days of constipation. still got stomach ache and feeling nauseaus. Trying to relax her in bed. By the way in the past few mths she tends to get it a lot constipation and then emptying of bowels which again is uncomfortable for her.
Does any one else know of these symptoms. The child gets quite temperamental as a result of physical symptoms:feeling short tempered or frustation coming out as angry outburst. Any advice welcome.
Thanks a lot