Fibromyalgia Community
Is this possible?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Is this possible?

I was diagnosed 17 yrs. ago with ms and it has come to light after a recent clear mri that I do not.For the last 20 years I have lived with fatigue on a daily basis and body aches as though I had the flu but did not.Joints ache from time to time. When I come home from being on my feet all day I feel like I'm 100 years old I can barely get myself to the door. A few months ago my left eye started to twitch which blurred my vision during the spasm then a month later I was in bed for 3 days with extreme fatigue and body aches that felt like the worst flu I have ever had times ten. I got over that and shortly thereafter the muscles in my legs began to twitch constantly with a feeling as though I had to move my legs while sitting not all the time but enough to where I thought it was odd and then the tingling in my feet and hands. The tingling lasted about 2 weeks with parasthesias on my left side and some on my right. I've always had a feeling of heaviness in my lower left leg and a numb big toe but it has spread now to both legs and feet. I have a skin crawling feeling that goes up my legs and on thigh area.Some of this I have had before but not to this extent I felt totally out of it for a day like I had taken something and generally haven't felt well at all for the last month. I've been so so tired which isn't unusual for me but I can't seem to get to the place of being able to function and be tired as usual. The twitches and cold feet that really aren't cold continue the tingling isn't as pronounced but I just don't feel right and I really thought I was going through a MS exacerbation. All this time I thought I was going to have a benign form of MS so when this "attack" happened I thought it was a MS exacerbation and I was really scared I had never felt so many symptoms all at once like that. So to the Dr. I went and one MRI later I now am told it's not MS. Well Thank God! But what is it? Could this be Fibromyalgia? I have a app. with a rheumatologist in 3 weeks but in the meantime it's so hard to just wait when there are so many questions. I'm very sorry for making this so long but really wanted to get it out there if there is anyone that can help me find some answers. Is it possible to have Fibromyalgia for so long and after all these years have a exacerbation of symptoms as well as added symptoms? Could this be fibromyalgia? Thank you for any help you can give me.
Dr Garth Nicolson of IMMED  (www.immed.org) states 99% of Fibro patients he has tested, test positive for infectious Mycoplasma bacteria, namely Mycoplasma Fermentans-Incognitus, Mycoplasma Hominus or Mycoplasma Pneumonia.     Your symptoms sound exactly like that or either Lyme disease.  Experience headaches, eye pain, bowell issues, ankles hurt?   Brain "fog", jaw pain or vertigo at times?  Nicholson states Mycoplasmas and co-infections along with the Lyme bacteria are the backbone of most of the Autoimmune Illness sufferers that are boderline positive.

Research Jemsek Specialty Clinic about Lyme and it's many manifestations and how infectious mycoplasmas are involved.

http://www.jemsekspecialty.com/drjemsek.php

Also research NT FACTOR, for fatigue issues.  Fatigue starts at the cellular level, NT FActor repairs damaged cells from free radicals an oxidation.

http://www.researchednutritionals.com/store/item.cfm?code=CRN101&gclid=CLaDzsPqxqkCFQVLgwod8W8uZw