It's still raining
Hi everyone, I'm not feeling much better my pain level has no number it's been raining since fovever. I can't move I did laundry today and thought I was going to fall down. I've got lidoderm patches on darvon and ibuprrofen and have not had any  relief. Does anyone else live in or around Massachusetts? I've heard from x-bf but things are not well. I'm trying to focus on me but........ Have a Happy 4th of July everyone! I've been invited to a cook-out but if the rain doesn't let up I'll be spending the day in bed watching movies. Take care always my prayers are with all of you. Michele
Sorry you aren't feeling well.  The weather has much to do with our pain levels.  It can get tough at times.

I hope you feel better for your cookout so you can enjoy the day.  I also have times where a movie is all I can do, lol.  

Wishing you a wonderful 4th and keeping you in my prayers.  Get better soon!!!