Fibromyalgia Community
JOINT & MUSCLE AND STOMACH PAIN IN THE MORNING !!!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

The last two months I have been waking up with numbness and joint and munscle pain in my eblow area and my knees. I feel like I was hit with a baseball bat.I am fine most of the day  until I go to sleep then in the morning the pain wakes me up. I have rining in my ears, slight headache, stomach pain, and the joint and mucle pain. I do suffer from Anxiety disorder, but I take Xanax and it has been under control. Panic attacks once in awhile, but nothing like I use to have. I went to my doctor and told him my symptoms and asked him if it was caused by anxiety and he said, no. He said , it sounded like inflammed nerve endings. He gave me some samples to try, but they only made the pain worse. I have had Anxiety issues since I was 25,I  am 57 now. Everything seemed to be going along fine then one day I woke up with is pain. I have heard everything from its inflammed nerves, its a blood disorder(blood work) came back fine. To its bad disks in my back causing it. And I do have bad disks in my neck and lower back.Would this be causing the pain and numbness ? Seems like my doctor is running out of things to tell me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Haven't changed any Meds since this problem started.