Just joined this group
Hi everyone, My name is Peggy, on here I am pm64. Is there a page that lists the symptoms we all have. I was diagnosed with fibro in jan of 2010 after a long illness with pericarditis. It all started out with chest pain, I was hospitalized several times. Once that was under control the chest pain continued so I went to a rheumy and he said I had costochondritis (gave me a shot of steriods in the chest) I wanted to punch him, lol. Anyway needless to say I didnt go back to this doctor. I found another one who said I had fibro and missing discs in my upper back. In july of 2010 a mri showed that I have a syrinx at C6-7. Was told it couldnt be causing the symptoms im having, but to get it rechecked in a year. So I do so and this report says its a lesion. So needless to say im so frustrated, and ive heard several times that a syrinx can mimick fibro. Ive been to SOOO many different doctors, not sure what to do next. If anyone can help me please speak up. I hope everyone is having one of the good days. Thanks to all, im so glad theres support groups to talk to.
Any perephrial neuopathy? Bowell issues? Chronic headaches?  eye pain? muscle fasticulations? joint pains that come and go? muscle aches?  Fatigue? short term memory loss?  glands in neck swollen/sore? jaw pain? sinus issues?  sleep issues?  ALL OR MOST SYMPTOMS?  heat or cold intolerance? skin feels weird/ possible rashes?  One last question?  Had a hysterectomy or endometriosis?

Seen more than 5 different doctors and got 5 different diagnosis?  Any DR  tell you it was in your head when you knew something wasn't right?
Hi, yes ive had a hysterectomy. I have all of those issues but most of my pain is from my ribs up to my head, and get worse with any  kind of activity. If im hurting really bad talking even bothers me  and  causes more pain. I am unable to sit  in a hard chair or travel in a car for very long. So far no doctor  seems to worried about my many symptoms,  frustrating.
Ever had a positive Lyme test?   Probably not.  They miss 90% of actual pos cases.   You need IGENEX labs Lyme tests.  Lyme bacteria can exist in 3 forms, cystic, l-shaped (cell wall defecient) and spirochetal.  Igenex tests for all types.   The pain in perinium sounds more mycoplasmal.  But Dr nicolson states gulf war soldiers have mycoplasmal infections, Lymes patients have mycoplasmal as well as coinfections of Babesia, Bartonella and Ehrlicia on top of Borrelia.

Is spouse military?  There is a possibility of a mycoplasmal bacteria infection that is INSIDE your cells, hence a low to normal WBC count.   Resarch www.IMMED.org and look under Autoimmune or Gulf War Illness or Infectious disease.   If you would like, post on AUTOIMMUNE EXPERT page where Dr Garth Nicolson is an Expert DR.  He can explain the Mycoplasmal bacterial infections and he is the head researcher at IMMED.  No standard or ID dr is gonna figure this out and the possibility of missdiagnosis is high.
Actually I have been tested for lyme disease a couple times, came back negative. I am single, no spouse.
Like I said 90% of Labcorp/Quest  tests miss those that are actually positive.  When did the pericardias start?  did you have other symptoms then?  I'm sure you were never tested for Mycoplasma through a specialty lab, or Lymes through a specialty lab.  You had the Labcorp tests.

Im not sure what tests they did, I just know they were sent to california. The pericarditis started in july of 09, and no I didnt have all these symptoms then. It was only my chest that hurt and the echo showed fluid around my heart. It went downhill from there.