Fibromyalgia Community
Looking for a Dr. in Raleigh, NC.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Looking for a Dr. in Raleigh, NC.

My Primary Care Physician suspects that I have  Fibromyalgia,  and I am not certain.  I would like to go to a Dr. who deals regularly with this disease,  to be able to know why I have so much pain throughout my body.

I  know of one Dr. that I heard about through a patient of his,  I overheard her talking about her Fibromyalgia, and asked her who is her Dr.   She told me Dr. Elliot Kopp,  in Raleigh.   I am just not sure who to go to,  can you help with that?

Also have Osteoarthritis in my knee & shoulder,  want to find a Dr. who uses SYNVISC as a treatment,  I have read about,  and sent for information kit,  but misplaced the list of doctor's.    I have a Doctor,  an Orthopaedic, in Raleigh,
NC.  I need to call & see if he uses SNYVISC as a treatment injection.   So far I have been injected with steroid/cort.
and it hasn't worked well for me.   Can you help with that?

thank you,  Ria
I was able to find a few physicians in your area who work with fibro patients.  (Please check your Inbox).

As far as the Synvisc treatment, I am not familiar with this.  Perhaps your Ortho. doctor can help you with that issue.

Best wishes to you.  We do understand your challenge.
I too need a fibro doc in the Raleigh area. Any help???