Fibromyalgia Community
Lupus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Lupus

Hi ... a few months back I started having alot of pain in both arms hands and wrists that didnt go away... I went to family Dr, who then gave me shots for the pain it helped somewhat in the arms... my pain still remains in my wrists fingers , hands knees ankles and back.... Dr. tested for RA it was negative ... but Lupus came back positve , she then sent me to a Rheumatology Dr. and upon his quick examination of me he then tells me I have no signs of Lupus and he was going to retest me ... Those tests came back negative... My question is I am in chronic pain and Im to the point I cant take it and... I dont know what is wrong with me and how can this Dr. say this and in the same sentence ask me if I was on Disablity?.. what does that have to do with my pain?... I guess my question is can I still have Lups or Ra or something ? even though the test came back negative the second time? my sypmtoms include fatigue, stiff and swollen joints that are worse in the mornings, rash in the summer time on both my arms that doesnt go away for months, have had seisures for years , hearburn, migraines, hair is thinning, stomach pain , I cant even drink pop.... any replies would be appreciated ...... Thanks WvSweetgal
  • Wrist Pain (2 replies):
    I am a woman in my mid 30's. I woke up this morning wit...[more]
  • Lupus or what? (2 replies):
    Hi ... a few months back I started having alot of pain i...[more]