Fibromyalgia Community
Miss diagnosed? or is it Fibromyalgia/Polymyositis.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Miss diagnosed? or is it Fibromyalgia/Polymyositis.

I have a health condition that was origionally Fibromyalgia, and Polymyositis. After a almost 2 years I still wasn't getting any better I went to a Dr at the Shands hospital in Florida where the Dr said it "was not" Fibromyalgia/Polymyositis and he suggested I return to see my Nerologist for additional testing. My physical self is weak, and my mental health is starting to become a problem since I don't know where to turn and it's not in my head that I don't sleep at night I can't feel my arms or hands at times when the pain is at its worse. My muscles can be seen wiggling under my flesh to a degree where it's freaky. I have sometimes thought to myself I feel so miserable I would rather be dead then to not know why I feel like this. I struggled my whole adult life to become healthy and working on my health now to only feel like I've lost all control and helpless..