Aa
A
A
Close
1604539 tn?1297803970
Miss diagnosed? or is it Fibromyalgia/Polymyositis.
I have a health condition that was origionally Fibromyalgia, and Polymyositis. After a almost 2 years I still wasn't getting any better I went to a Dr at the Shands hospital in Florida where the Dr said it "was not" Fibromyalgia/Polymyositis and he suggested I return to see my Nerologist for additional testing. My physical self is weak, and my mental health is starting to become a problem since I don't know where to turn and it's not in my head that I don't sleep at night I can't feel my arms or hands at times when the pain is at its worse. My muscles can be seen wiggling under my flesh to a degree where it's freaky. I have sometimes thought to myself I feel so miserable I would rather be dead then to not know why I feel like this. I struggled my whole adult life to become healthy and working on my health now to only feel like I've lost all control and helpless..
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Staci:
    I've had a chronic pain condition in my muscles, skin, and joints for many years now, and was initially diagnosed with CFIDS, but now they say it's fibromyalgia. I don't have the wiggling under tha skin you describe, but I do get uncontrolled twitching, especially in my face (which hurts like hell most of the time). You might have something else, such as a parasitic infection, or some other form of neurological disorder. But, different people with fibromyalgia have different symptoms sometimes.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources