Morning Nausea
Does anyone else wake up in the morning and feel nauseous for quite some time ?  I haven't been diagnosed yet, so I don't know if I have CFS or FMS or both.  I do know that I wake up feeling nauseous nearly everyday.  Some days the nausea is worse than on other days.  Those are the days when I simply have to go back to bed or it just doesn't get any better.
  I wake up every morning nauseous. It takes a couple of hours to get my tummy settled down. As if I don't have enough going on, it really is the pits.

gentle hugs
Angel
I get nausea, though not usually right when I wake up.  No matter how unpalataple it may seem, often I find just a little food will help.  If it doesn't seem to, I take 1/4 of a Gravol.  Due to the CFS, I'm very sensitive to Gravol and more than 1/4 will knock me out or at least make me stupid. ;)  (i.e., drugged and sleepy to the point where I can't think straight)
I have Fibro and CFS, but recently told I have reactivated EBV and also looking into Lyme and yes, I have all kinds of nausea. First it seemed to occur one week out of each month (I thought it had something to do with my menstrual cycle, but never happened before, so it was strange). When it occurred for that one week each month, it correlated with joint pain, sore throat and low-grade fever. Then for a while it was in the morning only like morning sickness and by evening it was better and I could eat.  Then it seemed to only occur after I ate. Now that I am getting treatment for my EBV and other possible infections, it occurs again with sore throats, swollen glands, and low-grade fever ( I think now it's part of my detox reaction to killing off the infection). The nausea is very disturbing!
sorry to here you have the nausea in the morning, it really is a horrable thing to go through.. i started with the sickness 12 years ago but it was usualy around the monthly cycle it then got to every morning on my way to work... i was only dxs with fm and cfs in june last year. i am most nausaus when my tum is empty and seems to have a build up of acid. i have a lot of sickness where as i end up going back to bed like yesterday all of a sudden i was sick and missed my hairdresses appointment cos it was the first day of my irratic cycle! aint life a ***** my hairs is like candy floss..i now am alot better with it as i have the simplist things and they help lots.. firstly i dont eat late at night as this is most defenate a cause for me, when am to sick to eat but need somethink to line my tum,  i drink actimel (good bactereia) in the mornings and this usualy settles and i can eat within the ten minutes if this wont help a ant-acid tablets helps a lot.. i think re4tu is right its like a detox!!! hope your feeling better soon

take care zz x
I have bouts with nausea as well.  Not always at a particular time though.  I'm not sure why this happens with these illnesses though.  Sometimes an antiacid will help...and crackers (just to have something on the tummy).

I'm sorry you are having this symptom and hope you feel better soon.  Please be well.
Thanks for the comments.  This is one more clue that I'm on the right track, even if most of my doctors aren't on the same page as me.  Like that's a shocker.
i have nausea every morning as well, for as long as i can remember. i have FMS. the nausea usually takes a few hours to settle down and if i try to get up and move around too soon it makes me much sicker, even throwing up. nothing seems to help other than going back to bed...if it's really bad i take a gravol and knock myself out for a couple of hours. getting some food into my stomach usually helps, as a result i'm non-functional until about 2 in the afternoon most days. i can't even get up to take my dog out to pee in the morning, poor thing. i feel useless because of it. i have had no luck with treatments...basically i'm at a loss, but i'm desperate to not feel this way for the rest of my life. my next course of action is to see a naturopath...we'll see how that goes.
I have since been diagnosed with FMS.  I have the same problem with the nausea making me non-functional 'til mid-afternoon.  That's why I decided I couldn't have a dog.  I also have these awful migraines and allergies.  What a winning combination.  Let me know what your experience is like with the naturopath.