Fibromyalgia Community
Muscle Twitching and extreme fatigue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Muscle Twitching and extreme fatigue

Hi I was just wondering if anyone was going through the same thing I have extreme fatigue to the point where I literally have to fight to stay awake its awful. Then lately I started to get constant muscle jumping in both of my legs it usually happens when I start to doze off. Is this part of the fibromyalgia I am not sure. My pain has been extreme the last little while but I assume the stress in my life is not helping the situation. I am not working anymore not able to but I also have my husband home as well due to an injury so I don't receive any help what so ever I do everything. Then just 2wks ago my little girl just got diagnosed with anxiety and that has not been easy either. I am sorry I am going on and on but sometimes I feel so alone and no one to turn to it can get me really down some days. I was just wondering if anyone can relate to me especially with the spouse not helping around the house.
Yes, I've had this problem with fibro. It happened while I was driving a while ago, I was fighting to stay awake while driving, and I was too mentally fuzzy at the time ti think of pulling over. But I made it. So, be careful with this symptom, it does happen with fibro and CFIDS also.
Thank you for your response fred I am sorry it has taken so long to respond but I have not been on for awhile but I was just wondering what CFIDS is.