Fibromyalgia Community
My son complains of strange pain near his scrotal area.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

My son is 23 years old. Since last one year he is complaining that he is suffering from scrotal pain. He is not able to identify the exact place of the pain. He says that he do not feel urine pressure as others feel. Morning time he feels pain in abdomen when it get filled with urine. Last year while exercising he got swelling in scrotal and since then he is complaining this pain. He scrotal scanning suggest that he has got mild verecocele. I have shown him to uro surgeons.  Except one surgeon no other surgeon suggested operation of vericocele as it is minor. My son complains that when he is driving two wheeler for some time then he is feeling numbness in area surrounding to scrotal. Also he says he is feeling pain every now and then. He too pain killers also but not of much use. Recently my son had been to canada. In canada he got his prostate glands scanned. It was found that one of the gland is slightly expanded. He also had  a sexual encounter in Canada during July. He used condom. His HIV test is negative. I have already asked one question about his HIV problem with subject (my son had sex with prostitute in toronto, canada.by crusador1987, Sep 23, 2010 01:38PM) which is replied saying that my son doesn't have any symptoms of STDs. Doctor says that either the pain should be because of ulcer or it should be because of urination track problem but my son do not have any problem while urinating. His general urine test is clear. I didn't go for the specialized test like creatanine test etc. However he is having low semen count. Urologist says that pain can be because of several reasons which is difficult to be diagnosed. Is it true. How to find out the reasons of pain. What tests he should undergo to find out the exact reasons of pain. One thing I should express that he was habitual of master-bating  since the age of 11 does it has any relation to pain. He is not able to attend his day to day work on account of pain. Kindly suggest me the solution.
Maybe gonorrhea or syphilis. I know that you said the doctor didn't think so but both, especially gonorrhea, cause pain and, if untreated, cause a sperm count decrease.
Even after lapse of so much time my son complains different problems like pain in back side of scrotal area, closed nose and dizziness, giddiness with body pains. A boy of 24 year age why should he have all these problems. He was shown to several doctors so far. No body has indicated any major problems. His  test for urine culture was done one month back which was normal. He was given tabs 'augmetin' for two weeks for pain. He has got a cyst also in scrotal but it is not major. He was checked  by sex doctor for VD diseases who performed physical check of his organs also and inform no problem. He was having infection in his semen as per the tests done one year back for which he was given treatment but after that again semen check was not done. He was having low semen count also but he is still unmarried. He says that his problems have started since his sex encounter in Canada. He was also suffering from depression for one year back which reoccurred recently and is taking medicine like Mirtaz 15mg (one daily)and fludac (daily 2) . What could be the reason for these symptoms. What are the tests he requires to undergo. Her urine test was showing presence of puss cells 2 to 4. His scrotal scan shows mild vericocele and prostate enlargement to little extent. Which was not given importance by the doctor. He says he is not able to go out in the morning cold. He says he is getting cold very fast on taking any thing cold like ice cream.