Fibromyalgia Community
Mycoplasma Fermentans - Safe places to live

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

I have a husband who has had a Mycoplasma Fermentans infection for nearly 15 years.  I have been thinking about moving to a city in Montana called Bozeman with an altitude of 4800 feet.  I know that flying would be bad for him, but would this altitude also be bad for him and his illness. He had been diagnosed back in 2001 by PCR, and still has symptoms, but they are not acute. Just moderate fatigue, and moderate/severe muscle pain and weakness.  If you could help me here I would greatly appreciate it.  I want to have my husband with me, and would not like to leave him alone by himself in New Jersey.  I thank you in advance for any help you can give me, for I love this man dearly and want the best for him.  - Randy