Fibromyalgia Community
Newbie- asking question
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Newbie- asking question

I was dx a few years ago with Fibromyalgia.
Positive ANA, and CRP, and RA.
I was started on Savella- it really worked, but brought my blood pressure up to dangerous levels.
So, I took anti inflamatories- pretty good relief, until my kidney function started to deteriorate.
So, today, the pain was severe enough for me to go to the computor, and start looking for herbal remady's that combat inflamation (inflammation).
I have never seen this site- never knew one existed.
I'm tired, foggy (I'm thinking I should tellpeople I have Alzheimers) and on this day I had no appointments, a day to just enjoy. Instead of just enjoying the day, I find myself wearing my PJ's- and praying for bedtime.
So, here I am- I have no idea if I can even post this page properly, find it again, or get any tips on how others are dealing with this.
So, here goes, I'm going to attempt to post, and hope to hear from some one, if only to tell me I'm on the right page... Katey
Tags: Newbie
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1637256_tn?1300317880
I hear you Katey....I've been dealing with fibro for over 7 years (that I know of). This past year has kicked my butt! As for the "fibro fog", I know EXACTLY what you mean! I tell everyone around me when I have to remember something and luckily they understand my forgetfulness....it's horrible! No meds have ever worked for me....would be nice to find something herbal though....hope we find something!
Mendy :)
Blank
1634952_tn?1302243973
I have Positive ANA, and CRP, and RA also and my Dr says NEVER TAKE HERBAL anything as this can and will alter your immune system. ask dr 1st plz and gl
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...