No idea what's going on!
I'm a 20 year old female. For a few months i have been having mild aching pain. About a month ago I noticed it getting worse and spreading. Now, about two weeks ago I was standing in line to get a pass to go on base when I got a sharp, shooting pain in my right shoulder. My arm went numb and I passed out. It freaked me out so I went to the ER. Everything came back normal except for having muscle spasms in my neck. Ever since then I've been very tired, and nauseous. I've been tested before for rhuematiod arthritis but so far every test I've had has come back normal. I have no appetite. I do have depression and anxiety. But I don't know really what's going on, or what any of this is linked to. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?
Sounds like the standing might have caused a nerve to pinch causing that pain for you. Pinched nerves take a while to get better so rest as much as possible and wait it out for a couple of weeks. If you are still having problems with pain, check in with your gp to look for other possibilities. Also,  muscle pain for this long can be a result of too high or too low of potassium. I would get this checked out along with other viatamin levels by blood test from dr. Good luck to you.