Fibromyalgia Community
Not sure what's going on

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Not sure what's going on

I'm a 31 male. All this for me started Oct 1st, it first started with a twitching (not tremor) right index finger, which stop after a couple of days but then my right hand started to become tight and painful, sometimes it was as if I could feel the nerve in my right ring finger (rubber band feeling), that spread into my forearm which begun to hurt, eventually my bicep, and then my upper arm and finally my shoulder and into the right side of my neck started to feel tight and painful.

Currently, the pain has remained in my shoulder and my neck but the rest of my arm doesn't feel as bad as it used to, oddly enough, my right hip decided to join the fun and is now hurting, like a soreness which seems to fluctuate from my groin area to the outside of my hip, sometimes it feels like a pressure, like an air pocket, other times it's painful. It doesn't seem to matter what position I"m in or what I"m doing, the pain is always there. Odd thing is, this is mainly just my RIGHT side, I'll have the occasional pain on my left side or a muscle twitch here and there, but it's mostly my RIGHT side that's affected.

Sometimes I have facial numbness in certain areas that seem to pass quickly and twitches in other parts of my body, fairly infrequent now but still happens daily. When all this started I immediately saw a doctor which led to a neurologist and a rheutomologist visit, I've gotten a slew of blood work done and a brain and cervical MRI, everything basically came back okay.

When all this started I was feverishly searching the internet for my symptoms and I kept getting pointed to Parkinson's so I thought I would throw this out there and see what you guys think in regards to Fibromyalgia.

I've gone from telling myself it's not serious to thinking it is to thinking it's not, I'm sick of being in pain daily and not know why, any help would be very much appreciated! All the doctors can't seem to find anything. I don't know what to do anymore.
Fibro normally involves both sides of the body, both upper and lower, not just upper. I'm not a Dr, so I don't want to tell you what you should do, but to me, what you describe,  doesn't sound like fibro. You may want to look into MS as well.
Thanks for the comment. I've heard that too but thought I should still reach out b/c it seems like there are some folks out there who's only mainly had one-side fibro pain.