Fibromyalgia Community
Opinions on what is going on with me please!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Hello~
I am not sure if Dusty is still monitoring this forum?? but maybe someone else can help me. I was officially diagnosed with FM last december. I am take a low dose of Lyrica, 50 mg 2X per day. I cannot tolerate the side effects on a higher dose-I have tried many times. I also take Rybix (tramadol) as needed for pain.

I have been in a major flare for about 2 weeks prompted by a VERY hard week at work. I am experiencing daily swelling in my left foot, no pain, but significant swelling. I am also swelling in my wrist, with pain. I am getting a red raised rash on in the insides of my wrists, going up to the outside of my thumbs. Same swelling and pain on my elbows.

This all kind of scares me. I do not understand why I would be swelling?? FM is not an inflammatory process so why would I be swelling.

I thank you in advance for your comments. BTW I do not have lyme disease.
Hey texasgirl150.

If you are not familiar with Pathogenic Mycoplasma Infections and the connection to CFS, FM and a lot of other autoimmune or neurosystemic diseases please get the
"Mycoplasma Information Package" online. Just do a search.
  The expert in this area of medicine (research and treatment) is Dr. Garth Nicolson.
  He has been an active contributor in Medhelp and you could get more details also
from his website: www.immed.org
Also it is possible that your lymphatic system is functioning at diminished capacity,
contributing to your swelling. It is common with CFS and Fibro sufferers.
You can research this on your own, or you message me and I can give you a simple
to follow holistic protocol to remedy it.
For the next 12 days  I will be  in training every day -intense and long!- so I may respond only after the training.
Post again or message me if you need more info.
Blessings
Nikodicreta
  .